Phase 1 of our Reopening Plan has begun.
Corporate Prayer begins promptly at 6:30pm. Followed by Adult Bible Study at 7pm. Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend both corporate prayer and Bible Study. You may begin arriving at 6:15pm since EVERYONE will need to go through health screening prior to entering the sanctuary. Please support our reopening and adhere to the following:
1. MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE ABOVE THE AGE OF 3 YEARS OLD. If you or your child do not have a mask or forget to bring one, we will have masks available at the church.
2. Health screenings include a temperature check and three short screening questions. Please note if anyone has a temperature above 99.5 degrees or if anyone answers yes to any of the screening questions, they will be asked not to attend that evening and consult with their physician or other healthcare provider.
3. Both Corporate Prayer and Bible Study will take place in the sanctuary to allow for social distancing. Every other pew will be marked and left unoccupied to allow for adequate social distancing.
4. Because the water fountains have been turned off for safety purposes, bottled water ONLY will be allowed in the sanctuary. However, it must be clear water and you must keep the top on the bottle when not drinking. Please bring your own water.
5. Sunday Worship Services will continue to be provided virtually every Sunday here on our website, our YouTube Channel or our Facebook Page until we transition to Phase 2 of our Reopening plan.